- Sherlock: Describe yourself.
- John: What do you consider to be your strongest feature?
- Mycroft: What are your ambissions?
- Lestrade: Are you currently employed?
- Mrs. Hudson: Coffee or tea?
- Molly: Introvert or extrovert?
- Moriarty: Do you hold grudges?
- Mary: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- Irene: Sexual orientation?
- Anderson: Obsessions?
- Donovan: Are you a hard worker?
- Mummy: Do you get along with your parents?
- Hamish: What's your middle name?
- Harry: What is your relationship like with your siblings?
- Sebastian: Are you good at making/keeping friends?
- Soo-Lin: Are you artistic?
- Magnussen: Do you have a good memory?
- Janine: Are you currently in a relationship?
- Henry: Do you have any phobias?
- Archie: Are you good with kids?
- Angelo: Favorite food?
- Skull: Favorite music?
- Golem: Tall or short?
- Shezza: Do you have any bad habits?
- Kitty: Post a picture of yourself.
finish this sentence: m
y body craves for the touch of mashed potatoes, the soft white flesh of the vegetable sliding over my body. i havent slept in fifteen days. only the beautiful rapturous gooey white semi solid plant matter inspires me to continue living. sometimes i like to imagine that the mashed potatoes have accepted me as their loving partner. oh can i dream.
What the actual fuck